Pink leather riptape girls first walking shoes
A pop of colour and a dependable, rugged pair of shoes for every rough and tumble. The first steps sole is designed to move and flex to encourage easy natural movement of the foot and give a light, barefoot feel while offering protection. Two adjustable riptape fastenings help to achieve a secure, snug fit, and are a doddle to take on and off wriggly little feet. Leather linings help to absorb moisture and there’s a removable footbed for a feel-good fit. Crafted from soft pink leather upper with contrast stitch detailing.
- Riptape fastening for easy adjustment by little fingers
- Padded ankles for added comfort and support
- Leather linings to absorb moisture and help keep little feet dry and comfy
- Lightweight & flexible sole for natural movement and healthy foot development
- Biomechanically engineered sole with targeted flexibility for specific ages